Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday Thirteen #1

Thirteen YA Novels about Vampires- for those of you who think there's no such thing as too many vampires. I must confess I haven't read all of them, but my to be read pile tends to get away from me (and take over rooms in my apartment- but that's a different story). Most of these are the first in a series (or first in an I-hope there is more series). Book reviews to come.

1) Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer


2) Glass Houses by Rachel Caine

3) Marked by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast

4) Vamps by Nancy A. Collins

5)Vamped by Lucienne Diver

6) The Reformed Vampire Support Group by Catherine Jinks

7) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

8) Thirst #1 by Christopher Pike

9) Vampire Kisses: The Beginning by Eileen Schreiber

10) Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith

11) The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith


12) Vampirates by Justin Somper



13) Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow

1 comment:

  1. I need to spend more time reading, you know? At least I don't have to worry about finding something to read...

    -Celticlibrarian
    http://fremontlibraries.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete